Remove your factory installed EGR and replace it with 6.0 EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) delete kit. This kit will completely replace your factory installed EGR to give you a quicker turbo spool plus lower temperatures of the exhaust gas. It’s designed has been tested through pressure to guarantee the user of total protection against leaks. This is a model specifically designed for users who would want the best 6. egr dele0te kit which is more durable.
The housing of this kit is made of three hundred and four stainless steel plus billet aluminum material. The model has been designed such that the recirculation of the coolant will be much faster to give the user low exhaust gas temperatures than it has ever been experienced before. Usage of this model assures the customer of elimination of exhaust re-circulation through the consumer’s intake manifold for better reliability. The soot from this EGR washes into the cooling system and plugs the fine heat exchanger located inside the cooler housing.
A review of EGR delete kit
The product Features
The product has several distinct features including:
- Constructed using 304 stainless steel materials and billet aluminum
- The product is designed for a full TIG welds and thoroughly pressure tested
- The performance is tested and proved to improve the flow of exhaust gas
- The kit includes one Sinister Diesel EGR and is accessorized with all the hardware needed for effective installation.
- Please note that a special Turner is required to prevent check engine light.
The product Pros
- The kit does not replace the factory installed up pipe; it just blocks off the EGR port.
- The product does not remove or tamper with the actual EGR valve, which is the case with other EGR kits
- The kit comes accessorized with an up pipe replacement that will free up some of the restrictions on the
- passenger side, leveling out the flow of the exhaust from every side into the turbo.
- Recirculates the coolant faster to give the user lower exhaust gas temperatures.
- It has increased reliability because it totally eliminates exhaust recirculation
- Assures the user of total protection against leaks by being pressure tested at the manufacturer’s level.
Final Verdict and Emission Laws
The sale or use of this kit is not legal on pollution-controlled vehicles in any state all over the world. It can only be used for off-road car racing and competitions. Using it on cars that use public streets and road should totally be avoided. This product is perfect for users who would want a durable EGR kit that will take care of the exhaust pipe and the turbo.
The advantages clearly outweigh the disadvantages, and therefore, it can be concluded that the manufacturers of this kit have stepped up the game by presenting a product that will give other competitors a good run for their money.